- Ensure a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look/feel in all design elements affecting our clients’ web and mobile applications while ensuring their brand attributes are consistently represented.
- Design and develop web pages, graphics, multimedia pieces, and GUIs from initial concept, storyboarding and layout to design and development, through production deployment.
- Design and develop graphics and images that present complex data and analytical information in a creative and visual way that engages its audience.
- Establish and maintain best practices and design methods for art direction and stay abreast of rich media techniques, emerging technologies, and latest web trends.
- Collaborate with user experience team members on interaction design framework and execution to ensure seamless transition between user experience design and visual design.
- Execute design comps, create visual prototypes, and build application front-end interfaces using HTML/CSS.
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear’s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.