- You have experience with multiple platforms and stacks. Health care-specific technologies are a plus.
- You have built teams that deliver great software products. This includes recruiting and mentoring developers.
- You have love to participate with technical sales efforts and can translate technology geek-speak to the real world and back again.
- Your ability to code is above average and this is demonstrated by a long list of projects you have successfully delivered. You still enjoy getting ‘in-the-trenches’.
- Your peers, employers and clients all speak of your skills with awe.
- You speak fluent English.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have the permanent legal right to work in the U.S.
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related field.
- Health care experience strongly desired.
- Experience with consulting and interacting with clients.
- Experience developing in a native platform such as iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications.
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear’s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.