PointClear Solutions is a highly successful and rapidly growing technology company focused on developing high quality, innovative software applications for its clients across a number of industries, with a particular focus on healthcare. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices in New York City, Nashville and Birmingham.
In 2013, PointClear acquired Worry Free Labs, a Design and Mobile Application Development agency in New York City. While both brands continue to be marketed, the operations of the two companies have been fully integrated.
PointClear is seeking to immediately fill the Sr. Solutions Analyst position with a highly qualified candidate. Ideally, the selected candidate will reside in one of the cities where the company has a physical office presence.
Sr. Solutions Analyst
The Senior Solutions Analyst serves as a senior analyst on a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and developing creative web and mobile-based solutions across a variety of industries, with a particular focus on healthcare information technology.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply knowledge, experience, and analysis skills to support cross-functional teams developing business and system requirements, user interface design, data modeling, system designs and system interface specifications.
- Facilitate the gathering and analysis of business requirements in an agile team environment
- Work with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate their business vision, map out initial requirements and scope software projects
- Translate project stakeholder requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria that feed the software development process
- Identify and model process requirements, data requirements, and business rules
- Support Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing
- Provide sales support as needed to advance the development of potential new business
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years business analysis and project experience
- Experience in the Healthcare IT industry preferred
- Experience with mobile development process preferred
- Experience with the SCRUM/agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder interviews, elicit requirements and document user stories
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills
- Experience working within a technology consulting services firm strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- A firm commitment to the Company’s success, flexible and accommodating to go above and beyond basic expectations when required
- Detailed-oriented, with attention to detail for tasks that have zero tolerance for errors
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to both technical and non-technical people
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear’s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.