- Oversee and provide hands-on project management of medium to large projects including all phases of project life cycle and/or SDLC.
- Manage medium to large custom software development and data integration projects that involve a mid-size number (15 to 20) or greater project team.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of project results. Ensure established budget is adhered to based upon project requirements.
- Ability to strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as they arise with minimal supervision. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion. Manage risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Create a collaborative consultative work environment, with matrix teams and workgroups across the company
- Maximize productivity through leadership skills and competencies.
- Strong time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability.
- Bachelor’s degree AND at least 5 years’ project management experience leading complex, highly-visible, client-facing projects to implement services and/or applications, that include operations, facilities, and information technology personnel experience OR;
- High School Diploma / GED and at least 8 years’ project management experience leading complex, highly-visible, client-facing projects to implement services and/or applications, that include operations, facilities, and information technology personnel experience.
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear’s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.